Hi Family and Friends ~We moved out to the country from a big city. And we are loving it here. This blog will let you our family and friends keep up with what is going on in our lives.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Utah Trip Accident
We had many angels watching over us! And I had my seat belt on. I have decided the next car we get is going to be a Chevy Suburban, or a Ford or Dodge that is just the same size. It was a great car. We were protected.
3 comments:
Those pictures make me shudder all over again. I'm so glad you all got out alive. I hope your Sister-in-Law is okay.
Sissy is doing OK. Hard time sleeping in a neck brace.
Holy cow....is that your car upside down? How in the world did you survive that? YOU ARE BLESSED.
Post a Comment