Hi Family and Friends ~We moved out to the country from a big city. And we are loving it here. This blog will let you our family and friends keep up with what is going on in our lives.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day May 25, 2009
Today I went out to take care of my apiary. The bees are doing alright considering that we had a really cold snap right after I installed them.
No I started the hive this year. I have had a really hard time with them. We had a cold snap right after I installed the bees and the hive is in an open area. They are at DuFrain's farm. I wish I had my own land, but our concentration is having a missionary out right now.
3 comments:
Looking good! Did you bring your hives with you when you moved here? How long have you been keeping bees?
No I started the hive this year. I have had a really hard time with them. We had a cold snap right after I installed the bees and the hive is in an open area. They are at DuFrain's farm. I wish I had my own land, but our concentration is having a missionary out right now.
I hope the bees stay happy! Keep us posted on their progress. I bought a book, but have done nothing beyond that.
Post a Comment