8/13/2008
How is it going this week? This week is going well I have been moved to south Calgary to McKenzie ward and since my last companion is going home they moved me with another one going home this transfer (in 6 weeks is the end of this transfer)
How is the missionary work?I have not been here long to know here but my last area is is great the people are very receptive to the gospel.
Canadians don't even know what Dutch Ovens are. (I told him I was doing a Dutch Oven demo)
Ya It is surprising that I have been out 100 days already I have about 600 days left.
Happy Birthday I will be sending a present later for you and Dad. I love you too! Love, Elder P
8/20/08
What is your new companion like? My companion Elder Norton-Carlisle like my other companions went home last transfer is going home this transfer.Where is he from? Payson, Utah
What is your new area like? My new area is a walking mission the first week I had to ride a bike that was left from the other missionary -the mission has bikes for us missionaries.
Are you teaching the people? We are teaching a less active member who is going to the temple.
Your Aunt Melinda wants to know if you got the granola. Yes, but it was opened package but the granola was still in the bags that it was sent in they just had to make sure that it was not something else.
Love, Elder P
No comments:
Post a Comment