Howdy All~
Sorry I haven't been updating lately. Life has been crazy with canning and gardening. I'll be back posting some of those pictures.
Friday we took Amber to Worlds of Fun in Kansas City. This was a kick off for the new school year for us. I heard a really funny thing as we were leaving the park.
We were so tired. We were walking slow. We had another family behind us.
The kids were complaining that their feet hurt. The parent told the little boy to be brave. And that they were almost out of the park. The little boy then responded, "It's hard to be brave when my feet hurt so bad".
Poor kid! I am quite sure that as soon as the family's car left the parking lot the boy was asleep in the car.
I repeated to Darren what the boy said and we both chuckled and said how cute. Children can come up with the most interesting things to say. Love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment