Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tag Your It!

Tag Your It!

My friend tagged me and sent me the following instructions.

Go to your Documents/Pictures. Click on the 6th file. Click on your 6th picture.

Post it and blog about it. Then tag six more people. I tag: Amber S., Christine K., Kristin B., Les. A., Charity D., and Eva Aurora.




We went to the Pony Express museum in St. Joseph Missouri and I was taking some pictures. It just so happens that my 6th picture is a "pooper scooper". This is the type of shovel that they used to clean out the stalls where the horses stayed.

This trip was January 2009.

3 comments:

Charity Angel Kerr said...

Ok, I did it!

Eva Aurora said...

I blogged about my 6th photo. I just picked which 6th photo from my various picture files. You didn't say it had to be the first one I came across, because that one was a fuzzy photo of the kitchen floor tiles. Yawn.

Kelli said...

Thanks for playing along!